Friday, November 17, 2006

Blog Spotlight: Spence's Blog

While I've made a conscious effort to make my blog alot lighter than it used to be I'm still really interested in the sociology of the world and relationships that drove many of my postings before.

I wanted to take a moment to highlight a blogger named Spence who I found through Dlist. His postings get right at what it feels like to live in and deal with a break-up (and he's totally cute). I highly suggest a read if you get a chance. We as people connect over shared experience and if nothing else this man is taking what was a failed connection and redirecting the emotional energy from that experience to connect with many more people.

That is a realy beautiful thing. Enjoy.

Spence's Blog: Click Me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home